Re: Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

Cat box is in the garage, which is why the cat door is between the kitchen and the garage. Yes, of course, she's pulling my chain. That's what cats do for a living, isn't it?

On Monday, January 5, 2004, at 02:37 AM, Marge Talt wrote:

Jim,

Don't you have a cat box for your princess?  If she's got one, then
the in-out is just pulling your chain; cats are sooo good at that:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>

Got one of those, Marge. We decided we didn't want the house open
raccoons, however, so we put it in the door between the kitchen and
the
garage. Once it's daylight, we can open the garage door and Miss
Priss
can come and go as she pleases. By then, of course, she has already

been in and out four or five times, so she usually decides it's nap

time.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10