RE: weather

Right, Jan-Feb 2001.  The article was well illustrated with "before,
during, and after construction" pictures and directions on laying the
streambed.  I especially liked the stepping stones in the stream bed to
resemble a path during dry times and the "flow-through" gate at the edge of
the property.  The gate, which defined the edge of the property, also gave
a inviting look...continue through the gate to explore beyond...which would
be nice for friendly neighbors.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN