RE: weather

someone else just recently asked me about this. I have a book that I
think is called Rockgarden plants encyclopedia - something like that by
B. Mineo. Excellent reference, good pictures, good coverage of subject.
I have another, can't recall the name just now, will check. The third
one is one of those small NYB books which is nice, but not as
informative IMO as it is in the form of a bunch of articles. They may
have updated it, though. NYB publishes lots of these small, to the point
books, and I think they have been updating some of the erlier ones.

Kitty