RE: Progress on the garden wall

Yep and anything with roots looks so much nicer.

Theresa

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Judy L Browning
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 8:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Progress on the garden wall

This discussion just reminded me of a nursery I visited a few years ago. It
was a house on a city lot. She replaced all the grass with landscaping &
potted plants. Paths were washed 3/4 minus gravel to a depth of 6 inches.
She said it packed well, didn't track too badly. Her lot was flat so I don't
know if washing onto the sidewalk would be an issue. I suspect anything
without roots will tend to do that?