RE: Botanical Gardens

They do sell a book at the larger flower shows in this area, such as
Chgo navy pier one. I believe they have one for each state of private
and public gardens that are tourable. Now if I could only remember who
publishes it... Will check it out this spring and let you know. I have
picked it up a few times and thought I would never have the time to go,
so didn't buy it.

There is also an annual guide to gardening events published called...
The Garden Tourist. Have no idea if they are still doing that or not.

Donna