From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 20:41:51 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] now recipes-  This year's black eyes

An old fashion Italian restaurant, that unfortunately closed, made
the<br>best oil based, herbs and parmesan cheese sauce over mostacolli
noodles<br>as a pre-main menu item they gave with each meal. Asked many
times what<br>it was- secret stuff! I tried figuring it out at home and
it was awful!<br><br>Anyone know what I am talking about or have a
-----Original Message-----<br>> From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On<br>> Behalf Of cathy
carpenter<br>> Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 2:19 PM<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] This year's black eyes<br>>
needs<br>> tomatoes?<br>> (I love them, but love pasta in any of its
permutations!)<br>> Cathy<br>> On Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 12:03
PM, Pamela J. Evans wrote:<br>> <br>> > I can't eat that stuff either
Bonnie! My marinara sauce days are<br>> > bygone.<br>> > Fortunately I
adore alfredo sauce, even if that does trigger the<br>> >
lactose-intoerant thing. I refuse to live w/out pasta!!<br>> <br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com