From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:02:40 -0800
Subject: [CHAT] good bye

Hi folks<br><br>Well, I tried but I just can't keep up with ya'll. I
really hate to do <br>this as I've been part of this group for several
years now but I have to <br>unsubscribe. By the time I wade through the
chaff to get the kernal I'm <br>emailed out! Hopefully I'll hear from
you individually so I can keep up <br>with what's going on. I can't tell
you how much I appreciate all of <br>you. You've meant a lot and been
very supportive. I couldn't ask for <br>anything more from my best

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com