RE: Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

Glad to hear my cat is not the only one who doesn't want outside. He
will greet you at the door, but never tries to go out. He does like to
lay in his hammock my the window and watch the birds. Since he enjoys
that, I have bird feeders and bath close there to encourage the birds.

BTW this is dog country here, he was declawed in the front before I got
him, so I have never pushed the going out.

Donna