Re: Progress on the garden wall

Not Ceres, but...
This is another one of those problems with common names.  In your case, there may not be a difference.
Two plants - Glechoma hederacea and Lysimachia nummularia - use BOTH names.  Another Creeping Jenny is Echinocystis lobata.
Two more Creeping Charlies are Pilea nummulariifolia and Sedum acre.
Show us a picture and we may be able to help.  Or do Google pictures of all of the above to find one that resembles yours.

Kitty