Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

>Even your cats are tough! Sitting on a patch of snow??

They truly are, Pam!  It was minus 8 degrees (!) this morning when I got
up, and Esau (the 2 year old kitten) HAD to "go porching."  So I dutifully
bundled myself up in coat/hat/scarf/boots and took him to the screened in
porch attached to the garage.  He didn't want to come in 15 minutes later!
He did anyway - and has some new names now.  Frosty butt, frosted flake,
etc.  Cabin fever will be rampant from now til March!
Mardi