Re: good bye

On Jan 05, David Franzman wrote:

> Well, I tried but I just can't keep up with ya'll.  I really hate to do
> this as I've been part of this group for several years now but I have to
> unsubscribe.  By the time I wade through the chaff to get the kernal I'm
> emailed out!  Hopefully I'll hear from you individually so I can keep up
> with what's going on.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of
> you.  You've meant a lot and been very supportive.  I couldn't ask for
> anything more from my best friends.

David,

   I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the list.  You might want to do what
   I do -- I'm not subscribed, but just check the archives online once a day
   to see if there's anything exciting going on.  If there is, I send a
   message to the list.

   Somebody else suggested looking at other lists at hort.net -- definitely
   do that!  The perennials list is more plant-oriented and has less traffic,
   so maybe you'd find it bearable?

   Either way, have a great New Year!  And if you do leave, drop in every
   once in a while to say hi!

Chris

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3285 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2004-01-04/       The latest additions