From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 12:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Gene's Catalogue & Hort.net Pictures

Gene's catalogue came today. I've found several items I want, though I
swore I was cuting way back this year. I was cruising through the Toad
Lily page, looking for a new addition to my small collection. He is
offering Tricyrtis flava this year....Ooooooooh! YELLOW Flowers! I
already have T. macrantha which I dearly love, but it can be an awkward
plant when you don't have just the right spot for it because of the
length and prostrate nature of the stems. But Gene says T. flava is only
12-14 inches tall, so maybe they won't get weighed down.

So I checked Gene's site for a pic, but there was none. Granted, this is
new to Gene's catalogue, so it's understandable that he hasn't put a pic
up yet. So I checked the Hort.net gallery and Chris has 2 really good
photos of T. flava. Thanks, Chris, that helps!

Chris - why do you have people grade your photos? They are all
fantabulous and such an extensive quality gallery doesn't require the
viewers' approval.