From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 05:35:04 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] now weather-Progress on the garden wall

Currently zero here with a wind chill of -19... Burrrrrrrrrrrrr Glad
we need pictures and thoughts of much
could you let me come and help plant something? anything?<br>> :-) With
about 7 inches of snow on the ground from a weekend long<br>> snowstorm,
it now feels like a proper midwest winter here...but it has<br>> also
gotten darned cold...temps. in the single digits with winds 10-20<br>>
mph thereby dropping the windchill down into below
zero<br>temps...brrr!!!!<br>> Probability for more snow later in the
week, but just a little. Your<br>> pictures were great...it is always so
wonderful to see what people on<br>> this list are working on in their
own gardens. My husband and I have<br>> long been talking about putting
in a retaining wall along our front<br>> sidewalk and this spring will
probably be our year to do this<br>> project...won't be as extensive a
job as yours and the wall will most<br>> likely be lower but you've
can experience is the mysterious."<br>> --Albert

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com