From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue,  6 Jan 2004 06:25:12 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] now weather-Progress on the garden wall

Well it's 22 here - wind chills in single digits. But it'll be back
up<br>in the 60's by then end of the week (we're told). One can
----------------------------------<br>From: "Donna "
<justme@prairieinet.net><br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Tue,
6 Jan 2004 05:35:04 -0600<br><br>>Currently zero here with a wind chill
of -19... Burrrrrrrrrrrrr Glad my<br>>plants have some snow cover on
them!<br>><br>>You are right Melody, we need pictures and thoughts of
Theresa: Oh, could you let me come and help plant something?
anything?<br>>> :-) With about 7 inches of snow on the ground from a
weekend long<br>>> snowstorm, it now feels like a proper midwest winter
here...but it has<br>>> also gotten darned cold...temps. in the single
digits with winds 10-20<br>>> mph thereby dropping the windchill down
into below zero<br>>temps...brrr!!!!<br>>> Probability for more snow
later in the week, but just a little. Your<br>>> pictures were
great...it is always so wonderful to see what people on<br>>> this list
are working on in their own gardens. My husband and I have<br>>> long
been talking about putting in a retaining wall along our front<br>>>
sidewalk and this spring will probably be our year to do this<br>>>
project...won't be as extensive a job as yours and the wall will
most<br>>> likely be lower but you've provided some great inspiration,
5/4)<br>>> <br>>> "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious."<br>>> --Albert
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund
Evans<br>Kemp TX/zone

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><