RE: Progress on the garden wall/pea gravel

Don't know if this would work but could it be used as a base for a walk?
Dig out the area, put down the pea gravel, cover with a light cement base
and put brick, stone, etc. on top.  Just trying to come up with a use...I
tend to try to recycle everything.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN