Re: now weather, Pam's-Progress on the garden wall

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] now weather, Pam's-Progress on the garden wall
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:15:57 -0500

Lordy!  I can't get canna to survive in the ground here in my "balmy"
(currently about 20F) z 7 garden; they just turn into mush:-(

I think our low is heading for the teens again tonight after 70F last
weekend....survival of the fittest out there in garden land with
roller coaster weather.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers