RE: Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

Didn't think about the pet idea... guess by brain was just too cold.
Although it didn't get the gist of following the lettuce to blanket out
of the wind either... darn thing made me late for work!

Problem is my garage is attached to the house... and there would be a
dog and cat banging at the door trying to 'get' it. If that wasn't bad
enough, DH keeps all the 'chemical stuff' out in the garage...none of
which would good for any animal to get into... even my own pets are not
allowed out there due to that. So in the long run, it was best I left
the rabbit outdoors.

Donna
Ps- chemical stuff is like antifreeze in a shallow pan with a wood
carving in it... sprits it as he walks past and lets it soak up the
liquid so it doesn't rot.

Tends
> >to sit up on his hind legs and has much larger ears... keep thinking
it
> >is a jack rabbit, but what the heck would it be doing here....
> >
> >Donna
> >Nope, closed the garage door and left. DH would have a fit when he
came
> >home to find I left a rabbit in the garage.... but I did toss an
extra
> >old blanket out there for it...
> >
> > > I don't know about you southerners - even your cats!. My cat
Shimmy