Re: Gene's Catalogue / Ohio Nursery

Thanks for the information, Josh.
    Will visit the site and make notes. I have a slide presentation and
lecture to give in Zanesville in mid-March, so will try and leave time to go
by and see him while up in that general neck of the woods.
    I am sure JoAn will want to return to the big wholesalers on annuals
while we are up there as well... last year we came home with the back of the
van filled... all seats removed. Tin Bucks if I am spelling it correctly.
Sometimes it costs us to go out and give a presentation... end up spending
more than my fee.....
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com