From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of David Franzman
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 1:03 PM
To: Garden
Subject: [CHAT] good bye

Hi folks

Well, I tried but I just can't keep up with ya'll.  I really hate to do
this as I've been part of this group for several years now but I have to
unsubscribe.  By the time I wade through the chaff to get the kernal I'm
emailed out!  Hopefully I'll hear from you individually so I can keep up
with what's going on.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of
you.  You've meant a lot and been very supportive.  I couldn't ask for
anything more from my best friends.

Good luck

DF

http://www.hort.net/funds/