Re: weather/citrus

I missed a digest somewhere, seem to have that problem a lot...but got your
message from Jim's great reply.
I'm no authority on citrus.....from experience, mine have fruit and blooms at
the same time.  Some are repeat producers, such as the limequat.  While
others seem to produce only once.  Others are young and have yet to produce, such
as the Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit.   Florida has different varieties of citrus
than Texas for the most part.....for our soils, climate, etc.  The best for
this area (upper Tx. Gulf Coast) is the Satsuma, it is also my favorite in taste.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

Noreen - you mention citrus.