From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Marge Talt
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 11:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] 'Limerock Ruby' was: weather/tropicals

> From: kmrsy@comcast.net
> Iconsidered trying a rose cone
> over my coreopsis 'Limerock Ruby', because these don't tend to
> here and I've read it could be becuase of a wet crown. but I forgot
> wonder if it is too late.

Kitty, think I just read in the new Plant Delights catalog that Tony
now considers this an annual as it's not coming back for him and even
think he said if you'd bought one from him as a perennial, they'd
give a refund or something...can't remember exactly what, so don't
quote me to him:-)

I have not grown this one (not enough sun for Coreopsis, really) but
as I've whizzed by posts from assorted groups, seems like a lot of
people are finding this does not seem perennial to them...

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :