From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 4:42 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather/citrus

Yes, Jim, that's correct.  It's definitely large, and very juicy.  Great
taste.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/9/2004 5:41:12 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

Satsuma is a mandarin, right, Noreen? A bit bigger than the commercial
standard, the Dancy tangerine, as I recall. And if it's the one I'm
thinking of, it's a great fruit.

http://www.hort.net/funds/