Re: Cats

Then there are Sumatran tigers who LOVE water!
Cathy
On Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 11:39 AM, TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:

In my case, the cat, although an offspring of Flaksey, was close to a year
old. Also the poor thing keeled over when WATER hit him...nothing else. So
never got to the actual bath.
Although all the cats were white Angora long hair, none had the gorgeous pure
white coat that the father (Flaksey) had....which I'm assuming was due to the
bathing. FLaksey's siblings were not bathed by their owners either and
didn't have the nice coat. Was not going to attempt another fainting spell though,
so a lesser coat was fine with us.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/7/2004 11:02:48 AM Central Standard Time,