RE: 61-degree heat wave

One of my favorite summer bouquets, and the subject of one of Jim Gray's
paintings, is one of Queen Anne's Lace, Rudbeckia, and wild chicory.  In
some of the meadows and on some of the edges of highways, we often see QA's
Lace and chicory growing together.  The chicory seems to prefer the area
next to the road where the soil is more compact and hot.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

Behalf