Re: was Gentian/now Texas Gardening visit

Well, Noreen, Pam....
 Sure sounds like a good time to me. Unfortunately all my schedule
presentations are pointed north through June of this year.
    Been a long time since I was in Texas. I was stationed in TX for my
basic training in the Air Force. Spent over a year at Lackland. Got off base
a couple of times and say San Antaino. That was about it. Mostly I remember
steaks for breakfast and those skies. Most wonder colors I have ever
experienced. Suppose I will have to make do with Lady Bird's calendars for
paintbrush and bluebonnets. At least for this year.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com