RE: now back to Theresa- was 'Limerock Ruby'

Well, don't worry about being late - I'm always late.  But I'm curious - what is a magazine exchange?
Thanks, Fran, OKC

Donna <justme@prairieinet.net> wrote:
My e-box is a mess, so please forgive this late post as well as subject,
but Kitty's remark reminded me of something....

At our magazine exchange at one club, picked up a Garden Gate issue
(June 2003) and there are Theresa's steps/wall with plants on the side!
Actually there are three (I think, haven't finished browsing it yet)
different ideas.

So sometimes, the not as informative ones do help.... especially when
you can pick up an issue at an exchange or something. I actually took a
few of that ones issues just to see what they are like.

Theresa if you don't have access to that issue, send me your address off
list and I will send it to you.