Re: good morning/weather

Well, Noreen, if that ain't jealous-making for us poor cold-winter
types!  I zipped out this afternoon - wind blowing; downright nippy -
to put the cut branches from my Christmas tree over assorted
borderline children as it is slated to hit 6F tomorrow night - with
snow coming late and going into Thursday.  Well, I don't want that
white stuff, but if it's gonna get that cold, actually hope for some
as plant insulation.

Roller coaster weather here; 70F a week or so ago; last weekend highs
in the 20s and lows in the teens.  Ugh.

Would love to be out in my garden...so you have to garden for all of
us who are frozen in for now:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers