Re: weather

Doubt anyone would be jealous of the type of gardening we've been doing
lately.  Cleaning up a neglected garden full of leaves, dead plant material
(cannas, etc.), cleaning out ponds, etc. is not exactly fun in my book......but needs
to be done.  The fun part will come much later when we're done cleaning
things up.
Supposed to be getting some rains this weekend, hopefully the'll get to Pam
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/13/2004 11:02:35 PM Central Standard Time,