From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Marge Talt
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 12:59 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Clivia Golden Dragon

Posted on another list was this site, Plants For Kids,

http://plantsforkids.com/index.html

They list Clivia 'Golden Dragon' on sale for $14.99.

I know absolutely nothing about this company - am going to post on CP
list as they list several carnivorous plants and see if anybody knows
anything about them.

But, seemed a very good price for a yellow Clivia - wonder if it's a
rip off of some kind.  What say all you Clivia growers?  Anybody ever
heard of this one?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade