Re: weather

Perhaps you are right, being able to go outside makes a world of difference.
 I think snow would be much better than a wet cold dreary winter though.
Don't think I could deal with days and days of that....would depress me greatly.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/14/2004 10:35:05 AM Central Standard Time,