Re: Good Morning!/ Orders for spring??

Hello Kitty,
    The rock garden plants I mentioned would be great for a rock wall. Some
of them, in fact, demand that environment. However, I am a shade gardener,
remember? The plants I mentioned must have some degree of shade to do well
here in my garden.
    Lewisa will do well in sandy-well drain soil, or in trough as well as
rock crevices. Big thing is well drained, and a collar of stones to keep the
leaves off of the soil. The do best with some late afternoon shade. You are
probably referring to "Little Plum" Lewisa?? Wonderful plum-colored blooms
in abundance.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com