Re: weather/gardening

Got a chuckle out of your email.....actually it sounds like we are much more
alike, all gardening the same, just at different times and pace.  I stand
corrected, that is what it is....more fiddling and dividing at one time, adding
new things. etc.  I think all gardeners do that, southern or northern,
difference being we do it on and off all year rather than at one time.  So it is the
timing that is different rather than what we do.

We all tend to be collectors too, it seems, and like to try out new things.
Can't imagine anyone in this group not falling in that category....difference
probably being only in the type of plants.   Like most of us, my garden (like
my interior) is NEVER finished either.  I'm always coming up with new ideas,
as things grow there are new posibilities. Having limited space, things have to
be designed and thought out in advance to make sure it can be done, and to
utilize every inch and make sure it is functional as well as aesthetic. The
problem is finding  the time to do all that I'd like to do.   I can't imagine ever
being "finished" with everything though.  That's the fun part.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/15/2004 8:13:41 AM Central Standard Time,