Re: weather/gardening

>  just at different times and pace.
Right! In fact I'm gardening now, though not physically in the yard. I
guess I never do really take a break from it. Though I do do more
computer work in the winter, it always seems to have to do with
gardening. I just finished printing over 3000 seed packet labels. Many
varieties were new this year, so they had to be researched. Next, the
bulbs for sale at the H&G show will be coming up and I'll need to
develop POP materials for them and individually package them. All the
while I've been nurturing my 28 Persian Shield cuttings on my light
stand along with some other TPs I dug. Soon I'll be adding seed
starting. Then there are plant tags to make for my April Garage sale,
usually about 300 tags with photos, description, and cultivation info.
This, too, is part of the Big Gardening Picture.

Kitty