RE: weather/gardening

Let's here it for snow days!
nya, nya, Pam doesn't get 'em!

I ordered the Red Yucca from HCG for our Display Gardens last year. A
pretty small start, but it is doing fine. I, was amazed at it's
hardiness listing and look forward to future growth.

I ordered G. Rozanne last year from Gene, but I ordered too late or
something and it was scratched. Fortunately I found it in September at a
country nursery near here, so I'm eagerly awaiting next season's blooms.

I've seen the Tiarella SS only in pics and it looks lovely; good choice!