RE: weather/gardening

Here is the moveable garden. Still working on getting things where I
want them. Never thought it would be so hard to start a garden from
scratch! Had to wait for trees to provide shade, so some other plants
had to be moved now that it is too shady there.... then you get into
amending the soil, finding where the moist areas are..... Much harder to
do than I thought.

But looking at my neighbors yards, Noreen has the typical northern
garden in mind. Mine, back years and different houses, was that. I then
learned so much from all of you about non-common plants!

So it is not just where you garden, but who you are talking to that also
makes a BIG difference in your yard.

Donna