From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 7:05 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather/gardening

Probably not this winter.  But I guarantee that if we would even get even a
snowflake falling, they close the schools.  Let the temps go below freezing,

and the schools close, especially if there is even a hint of ice on the
The city shuts down!  Can't even imagine what would happen if we got temps
the single digits or below like the northeast has now!!  Geesh, forget
it would be TOTALLY shut down.  LOL
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/15/2004 11:02:36 PM Central Standard Time,