Re: weather/gardening

Hello Kitty,
    Sorry about that... did have it again in the fall. Sold out early last
year of the geranium Rozanne. Underestimated the demand. Ordered more last
fall and more again for deliver this coming spring. Willing to bet you I
have to reorder again before fall. I am getting orders already for 10 or
more per order of nothing but the geranium. I see it popping up in the
gardening magazines.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com