Digest #69

Does anyone get the Digest form of Garden Chat???? If so, if you still have
it, could you send me a copy??  For some reason, I seem to get five digests,
then it skips one or two, then I get a couple more.  I'm also forever being
emailed from the owner asking if I want to unsubscribe.....is this a HINT?????
Anyone else have this problem??  I switched in the very beginning to digest
since the amount of email was too overwhelming, especially since I have times
where I dont' get to check email at all for days at a time.  But missing entire
digests just makes this too confusing.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast