hort.net fund

Have you noticed the hort.net fund recently? It looks like we've met the
first goal! $2102.08. That wasn't so hard now was it, Chris? I think
from time to time, like when we recieve our tax refunds, we should
consider contributing a little more so we can reach some of the next
goals. Chris, don't be shy about reminding us periodically. We tend to
forget and a reminder at the very bottom of the message doesn't always
get noticed.

Kitty
"To continue operating, hort.net needs about $2000 per year. If we raise
$10,000 we will have enough to keep hort.net operating for another five
years if Mallorn maintains the same level of income. If we raise $15,000
we will be able to upgrade our server hardware to add new services,
speed up the site, and fix equipment as it breaks or becomes outdated.
If we raise $20,000 or more we could add extra servers."