Re: weather/gardening

Hello Bonnie,
    I think Rozanne does best in part sun here. Further north one goes the
more sun, the further south the more shade. I don't  think this one is for
sitting out in full sun and baking. Few perennials are drought tolerant the
first year or two they are transplanted.... they do need to get roots into
the soil. Take care the first year at least. Then they can ride on less
moisture during our hot and dry come July and August.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com