Re: weather/gardening

In a message dated 1/15/04 10:54:27 AM, chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

<< Geranium 'Rozanne',
with a long bloom season and blue 3" blooms sounds appealing (Gene
carries it. Gene, give us your take please!) >>

Not Gene, Chris, but this is by far the best geranium I have ever had.
Bloomed till frost, doesn't flop and now I just hope it winters over.  It is in a
tough spot on the north side of the house (ft), good drainage but snow is piled
from snow removal.  This is used in an entrance area which is a blue theme
including blue conifers.  The house is now pale yellow so is a nice accent.  I
plan to add a couple more of these.