Re: good morning/weather

In a message dated 1/14/04 5:31:41 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< Pam's used to being out there every day.  As much as I love my garden, I do
not want to devote my life to it, I like the time away so I can come back
with renewed interest.  But maybe that's because that's the way I must
garden. >>

Kitty, don't you think due to the fall labor intensive push to get everything
in and prepared for winter one welcomes different activities? Once spring
comes the race is on again and so welcomed.  If we could garden all year there
would not be the big push in the spring to get everything potted, planted and
going for the new season.  I just think how much less storage space would be
reqd if we did not have the down time.
    Ceres