Re: Happy Birthday Time!/ thank You

Now, THAT'S what I call a well-celebrated birthday!!!  Ymmm...all sounds so
good, from garden gifts to dinner with a fresh bouquet to brighten up this
winter weather.

One year, I asked for rocks for Mother's Day and when my young daughter
shared what she and her father gave me (two loads of wonderful flat rocks
for one of my first beds), her classmates gave her very strange looks (so
she reported).  After many years, she is used to my request for unusual
gifts.  Got three wonderful files to sharpen pruners for Christmas.

Here's a wish that this birthday joy just spreads out to cover all of 04.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN