Re: Happy Birthday Time!/ thank You

Well, Gene, let me chime in here with birthday wishes!  Late off the
mark, as usual, but my wishes for your special day are no less
because they are late.

Now, I call rocks and bouquets of fresh flowers plus a steak & shroom
din. about as good a birthday as you can get.  Hope you enjoyed every
minute of it!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade