Re: morning/weather/gardening

Kitty, I doubt that would be the case.  People who move here from the north
tend to garden more here than less.   True in the heat of the summer we don't
garden either, but with only one to two months of heat and one month of cold,
the rest of the year is beautiful in the 70s' (like the past week) so you love
to go out.  Being able to go out and garden that much makes staying inside
during the heat of the summer fine.  By that time the work is done, and you can
relax and enjoy until fall, then the fun starts again until Jan.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/16/2004 9:35:08 PM Central Standard Time,