Re: Happy Birthday Time!/ thank You

A harbinger of Spring to go with birthday rocks?  This morning I heard a
lot of commotion at one of the bird feeders and saw a flock of robins
bullying their way in.  Robins sometimes stay longer around here but I
haven't seen any throughout December and I think November...we had a very
mild, late fall...October was magnificent.  So, even though the north is
frozen, there are some signs of better weather to come.  (My tried and true
indicator is the greening of willows...some other plants will be fooled
into spring behavior but around here willows seem to know ...the willows
are still sleeping.  I'll let you know when the first faint shade of green

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN