Re: morning/weather/gardening

In a message dated 1/17/04 8:16:25 AM, TeichFlora@aol.com writes:

<< Being able to go out and garden that much makes staying inside
during the heat of the summer fine.  By that time the work is done, and you
can
relax and enjoy until fall, then the fun starts again until Jan.   >>

Noreen, I think this depends on your garden.  I spent lots of time all summer
regardless of temps/humidity because I have a high maintenance garden which I
love now and this is my source of joy.  However, I know, at my age,  I will
need to change that in the near future.  Heat does not bother me (except for my
skin)  if working in the garden but never can I sit in the sun.  It maybe, I
push myself to get all the gardening in while I can and when the weather is
suitable.  My husband often asks 'What would I do if you could not care for the
garden?'
    Ceres