RE: Happy Birthday Time!/ thank You

Well Gene, sound like the gardening fairy, via DW, has struck! Glad to
hear you had a wonderful birthday.

Speaking of gifts Bonnie, I am glad to know I am not the only nut case
out there.... :) Have asked for weird stuff for years. My mother rolls
her eyes at me and says why can't you want normal items like clothes....
Oh well...

My latest request is... if you buy something other than list items, you
also have to figure out where it goes. With the consolidation of five
homes into two, inside room is tight here now, still sorting and finding
homes for items usable. So this Xmas, the only thing I requested was
someone to donate a few hours helping me sort and pack up stuff....no