RE: Too much stuff...

I was there a year ago... just keep at it Bonnie.... I now have my main
floor living area back.... we are not going to discuss the basement,
garage and stuff in the shed....(maybe this year that will get done too)

I did have help when we moved everything out, bad part was everything
was packed. Amazing what folks put in these boxes, I would have tossed
it and never brought it here to begin with.

Donna