Re: Good Morning!

I picked up one last spring; thought it a very neat plant.  Saved
some seed (I think - now, where did I put that?).  Had it with too
many other larger plants who rather lolled around on it, but it kept
on trying to get out from under them and bloomed away where it could.
 Thought it went marvelously with Ipomea 'Blackie'.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Betsy Kelson <bkelson@ix.netcom.com>
>
> Those Spilanthes don't wierd
> > you out?  Just kidding. I heard they're also called Doll's Eyes
>
> They do not weird me out. They are great for adding to fall
container
> gardens at the garden center. Along with orange and black pansies.
Festive